Dorset Abilities Group – New 3 Bed, 8 Berth CaravanLittlesea Holiday Park, Weymouth, Dorset
About this holiday accommodation
Our brand new caravan is a much loved get away in sunny Weymouth, a traditional seaside town on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset. Based at Haven Littlesea, an amazing caravan park filled with great activities and very close to hundreds of local attractions (see photos).
It is operated by the Dorset Abilities Group, a day service for people with disabilities and additional needs. DAG are National Diversity Awards finalists! Our charming caravan is highly maintained, super clean and very comfortable.
Private parking bay alongside the caravan is for your sole use. There is plenty of space for storing your belongings whilst on your stay.
Bed linen is provided and your beds will be made up for you when you arrive. Feel free to use the balcony and outdoor seating, but please try to keep the noise to a minimum after 11pm as we wouldn’t want to upset our neighbours.
A double pull out sofa bed is located in the lounge area. This comfortably sleeps two people
All about Dorset Abilities Group
Welcome to Dorset Abilities Group’s brand new caravan, situated at the amazing Haven Littlesea holiday park in Weymouth, Dorset! This has been a long term goal of ours and we’re delighted to have completed just in time for the new season in 2021.
Dorset Abilities Group (DAG) are an independent day service for people with disABILITIES and additional needs. Based in sunny Weymouth and formed by husband and wife, Luke and Gemma Tomlin. DAG has been running since 2015 and provides much needed, valuable and person-centred support for the people that attend.
DAG believes that it is their person-centred approach, that has really captured the attention of the vulnerable people they support, their parents and carers and the community.
This new project has many benefits for the people we support, and will link up with other successful projects we currently provide at DAG;
- Independent Living & Life Skills – Group Members will help take bookings, learn how to clean, change and wash bedding, organise welcome packs, and will also be involved in the ‘meet and greet’ process.
- Respite – Every booking we take will help subsidise Group Members use of the caravan and facilities at Haven. It will also be offered for respite to those we support, as well as their parents and carers.
- Social Group – Those that attend DAG will now be able to use all of the facilities at Littlesea, even when not staying in our cosy new static home. We can’t wait to check out the evening entertainment and make use of the private Owners Lounge.
- Health & Well-Being – Littlesea boasts a total of three swimming pools which we can now use whenever we feel like having a quick dip!
- Sports Group – Littlesea offers lots of different sporting activities, including a basketball court, mini football pitch and archery to name a few. Again, these will now be added to our monthly activities planner so we can all enjoy keeping fit whilst having lots of fun.
- Holidays – We receive many messages from people who would love to attend DAG, but live too far away. Well, why not book a holiday and then come spend time with us whilst you’re visiting? A win-win situation!
As you can see, the benefits of owning a caravan at Littlesea Haven ticks all the right boxes for us. By choosing to stay with us you will not only enjoy spending time in our beautiful home town, but you’ll also be supporting Dorset’s number one day service for people with disABILITIES and additional needs.
Thanks for looking! Please feel free to check out our website for more info.
Other things to note
Please note – Unfortunately, we are unable to include Haven Funworks entertainment passes in our prices. Passes can be purchased direct from the park and we will send you the necessary paperwork. Not everybody wants them and some families like to spread the cost of their holiday by paying for the passes on arrival.
Passes are required to access all park facilities except the mini market and outside play areas. The capped price is the maximum price you will pay regardless of what your passes add up to individually.
- ID: 2233
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in after: 4:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire place / Static caravans & lodges
- night: From £57
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): From £82
- Allows additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 2 Single bed
- 2 Guests
- Front room
- 1 Sofa bed
- 2 Guests
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke alarm
- Free parking on premises
- Launderette nearby
- No stairs within the property
- Reception on-site
- Security on-site
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Parties & events allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional information
- See space description for information on Haven holiday passes.
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- Sort By: